Re: "Angie's Special for Trail Blazer!!"

Nice -very nice.. I have know Susan for over 20 yrs..some good some fair
some great.. she calls the shots quite well..
I have been getting TB from the get-go-- when it was a newspaper..
and we are pleased to be able to help support such a great publication
with our advertising.
I would surely miss TB if it was not printed.

Thanks Angie for the 'intercession'.
Roger