No mail

My server was down all yesterday.  I didn't receive ANY messages from
RideCamp.  If anyone responded to my question about "How can we tell
when our horse has ACHIEVED BASE," I didn't receive it.  If there were
any responses and they can be resent to me, please do so.  Thanks.

I did receive two responses before the server went down and replied to
those people.

Amber