Eureca (the Bandos daughter)

I'm sending this out to the list as too many to answer individually...

The *Bandos daughter Eureca has been spoken for through the Arab Rescue
Network, so is off the market---not surprising she was snapped up, she
was a steal at $700.  In any case, good that she found a home.  RoseAnn
of the network said she would let me know if similar quality endurance
prospects came along, and if so, I'll pass the info along and the offer
remains open to help out with a temporary stall, an extra set of eyes
(for what they're worth), etc.

If anyone is looking for something specific other than a reasonable age,
sound, well-built with a decent brain, let me know that also and I'll
pass it on to the "wish list" people at the network.

Thanks for all the interest and prompt replies!

Susan G