EVERY TIME EVERY RIDE

Yes, we have all heard almost everything to be heard on this subject and
sometimes it can be boring. But then something happens to turn on the light
again!

This past Sunday I got launched, not bucked off, but launched into the air
(and those of you who know me know I can ride most anything) and landed
striking my head. I was wearing a Troxel helmet and on landing could hear
the foam plastic in the helmet compressing and thought how nice it was that
it was the helmet and not my head.

Well, here it is Tuesday night and the headache is starting to subside a
bit and I am the owner of a new helmet. Really glad I am in shape to have
purchased the new one and able to type this message.

Oh yes, the cause of all this? Well, on arriving back at the barn I found
the horse had stepped on a eight penny nail and it had been driven in along
side the frog , rearward, and come out the heel! to make matters worse, he
then hit the opposite fetlock with the point of the nail and caused another
wound. Hell, I would have gone up in the air too if it happened to me.

This tale is told to just reinforce the safety factor of using your helmet
EVERY TIME YOU RIDE!!

Remember the slogan  EVERY TIME EVERY RIDE

Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID