Tevis 50%

Larry:

Is there a corralation between the ride records of those horses that do not
finish Tevis and those that do.

Can we look at the ride records of the 50% that did not finish Tevis and
find that say 50% of them have only done one or two 100,s and only middle of
the pack 50's.

Bottom line, what persentage of those 50% horses were not conditioned
properly for one of the toughest 100reds in the country.

Can we look at the top 25 horses and draw any corration as to their ride
records.  I know that many of the top riders complete in the top ten year
after year with but another horse, conditioned properly.
Chris & Nancy Martin
Hoot Hell Ranch
Penn Valley, CA