Ridecamp for kids?

Just a quick note to those of you (like myself) who wish your kids had
access to more endurancey pen-pals.

On the Trail Blazer web site (www.horsetrails.com) we are going to have a
mailing list for Jr. Riders.  The letters will be screened (probably by
me) for appropriate language and content before they are sent out in a
"digest" form.  We are in the process of setting it up right now, I'll be
sure and let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Angie McGhee (and Bonnie 12 & Josie 8)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]