Job Well Done

Michael,
Thank you so much for posting to Ridecamp like you did.  It was wonderful to
be able to keep up with the progress.  I live in Indiana and just recently
found out about Endurance Riding.  The Fruths have generously been helping me
learn more.  They even helped me find a wonderful 3 year old Arabian to train
for the sport.  It was really nice to be able to keep up with Amber Boring's
progress without waiting till they return home.  I am sure it is difficult to
keep up with the ride without also trying to post the progress to Ridecamp.  I
just wanted you to know how much it was appreciated.
Elaine