southwest vacation

Hi! I wondered if anyone out there can recommend a guest ranch that offers
1) great riding 2) great food 3) a hot tub. Some friends and I would like
to book a March vacation before good riding weather begins here on the east
coast next spring and we don't want to just randomly select one of the many
locations I've visited on the net. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Pam
Pembroke, MA