For SF Bay Area folks: New Ariat Outlet in Redwood City

I just wanted to let people in the San Francisco Bay area know that there's
a new Ariat/Rodeo America Outlet in Redwood City just off Highway 101.  I
stumbled onto the store while looking for a place to eat lunch near my new
job. They
haven't had any of the English paddock boots in the three weeks I've been
working in Redwood City, but they have high and low laced ropers and regular
"cowboy" boots. They also have a lot of shoes and boots from their "Lifestyle"
line.  What they have varies from week to week, and some of the styles
may come in a very limited number of sizes.

Location:  2810 Bay Road
                 Redwood City, CA 94063
Telephone: 650-369-5615

Directions:
From Highway 101, take Woodside Road (84) west. Turn _left_
onto Bay Road at the second stoplight. The store is on the right about
3 blocks to the south.

The flyer I'm looking at doesn't have hours listed, but I think they're open
11 to 7 on weekdays and 11 to 4 on Saturdays (closed Sunday).

Hope someone finds this useful...

Anne Gardner