longer tevis winning times

Can't tell you for sure why it was longer but we did get into robbinson
quicker then the norm. Could of took it's tool.
About mich I could of used the hour and did stay a little longer because
the horse was tired. But I had plenty of time don't know what place I was
in there but had to be in the teens, Endend up walking all yhe way to
forest hill whith took hour longer then it would normeley take, and thats
about the only place I lost time. Horse looked good at forest hill after
eating. Caught up to lot of people and finished 11th. Look very good at the
end.

Tony Brickel
brickel@foothill.net