Re: Info wanted on pedigree and achievements

In a message dated 98-08-16 20:28:09 EDT, SJFleetwinds@webtv.net writes:

<< I am interested in any and all info pertaining the Arabian stallion Gai
 Parada+++  AHRA # 54484.  I purchased a 2 yr old granddaughter and would
 like any info about his bloodlines, >>

Gai Parada is 1/8 old Polish, through his great-granddam *Azja IV who was
imported by Henry Babson in 1935.  His other 7/8 is almost entirely Crabbet
except for a few old Davenport lines.

However, since he is your filly's grandsire, he is only 25% of her genetic
heritage--what is her other 3/4?

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)