Re: too old??

I have a 20 year old Arab mare, Fleetwinds, that I trained this past
year for endurance and she finished her 1st 40 mile limited distance
ride in june.  She was very tired but finished within the time limit.
She was realy fit at the time.  Don'[t sell your pony short, they can do
more than you think if trained properly.  My wife and I went to the
Lippizan stallion show From Florida and our Dressage club was fortunate
to be able to get a personal interview with one of the trainer/riders
who said that they had revaluated and came to the conclusion that the
lippizans don't reach their prime until about 20.

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----