Info wanted on pedigree and achievements

I am interested in any and all info pertaining the Arabian stallion Gai
Parada+++  AHRA # 54484.  I purchased a 2 yr old granddaughter and would
like any info about his bloodlines, show recod and accomplishments or
anything else about him.  Is there  Crabbet lines with this stallion?  I
think there is.  Also I'm wondering what percentage of Polish and Russin
there is as well.  I plan on training this filly  for endurance.  I
would like to thank everyone in advance for any help.  I want to know
all there is.  Thank you once again.

Joe Dobiss

Chow!