are there any other 10yr olds out there who do endurance?

Hi,
My name is Sarah, I live in WV.  I have completed 2 25 mile rides(the No
Frills in April and the Old Dominion in June). Thats this year, last year I
did some too.  I am 10 years old and would like to meet some other people my
age. I have a grade pony named Snowflake, she is 14 years old. I have a new
pony named Sparky, he's a mustang. I hope to complete a 50 miler on him some
time.
Hope to hear from someone!
Sarah circb011@aol.com