rider foot pain/disorders

Asside from the wider stirrups (which are wonderful), and good, balanced
riding techniques - you may want to consider going to a chiropractor.
Two Podiatrists diagnosed me with nueromas ( in the ball of my foot) and
wanted to do surgery.  I declined and opted for orthotics instead.  It
worked for a while, but I was unable to walk barefooted, and riding was
uncomfortable (numbness/ tingling/ pain).

Then, my Vet introduced me to a wonderful chiropractor (does horses and
humans).  He adjusted my feet!!  No more pain.  No more numbness. No
more orthotics.   I later developed pain in my arch and heel (thought I
had a bone spur).  He adjusted my femur!  No more pain!  It is truely
amazing.  He spoke with my podiatrist - she was astonished.

I have been amazed by how much pain in one area is caused by a
misalignment in another area (my husband went to him one night with
terrible pain in his right hip - he adjusted his left ankle - no more
pain)  Go figure.