Re: Camel back

You can get Camelbacks at almost any outdoor store, on line at REI where
you will want to search for hydration systems, then they will show you a
picture of any you want to look at.  I have used both the backpack style
and the waist pack style.  Prefer the waist pack which holds 56 oz's.  Yes
you can freeze the water, but don't fill all the way, freezing expands the
water.  We use the Grandito and the Bandito which have pockets for extras.
Takes a little getting used to, but don't notice them after a few minutes
and it is the only way that I will drink as much water as I need.  So, my
horse carries his water and I carry mine, well I guess techinically he is
carrying mine as well. <g>  I also wear a fishermans vest, have a light
weight one for summer and a little heavier "travel" vest I use in the winter.

Cathy and Taro