RE: Camel back

Glenda,
Your vest sounds like a good idea.  The experience I've had with my
camelbak and suggestions I will make to you are these:  Make sure the
straps are about 1 1/2 - 2 inches padded all the way with breathable,
comfortable, non-irritable material, test it out so it doesn't bounce, is
lightweight, pocket enclosures are non-protruding and cannot accidently
come open.  Email me back when you've got the prototype!
susie