Re: Anybody ever seen a broken leg?

Thanks everyone for replying to my post.  Feeding time is now over and it is
time to go to the vet.  Only problem is,  she's fine now.  Still slightly
swollen,  but walking normal.  I'll keep an eye on her & if she's still
swollen in a couple of hours,  I will go ahead & ice it.  Her swelling is
really,  really minor.
Don't know what she could have gotten hurt on, as she is and was in a
corral.  Maybe she kicked at another horse through the rails?  Sure was at a
weird angle,  sticking almost straight out behind her like that.  Maybe
she'll make an endurance horse yet!