Re: MULES!

Know of whom you speak.. he is obsessed with himself.

Nice to see the mules do so well.
We have a 15 yr old pony mule about 12hands..a coon mule since many like
these little ones to hunt ratcoons.. they jump over fences with ease..
but we never trained this one.. she is Aunt Daisy.. used to baby sit the
foals we raised.  had her from about 6 months old.

Hey Mr. Frank Smith --sits a might tall.. very nice pix on endurance
news of him and the mules.. Carol made a mumble remark about him.. I did
not ask what..
A real hard good ole cowboy or mule rider.. those mules don't look
stressed. nice outfit he wears also.
Sort have to envy him -he looks like there is nothing else in the world
but riding those mules.  bet he could do a 1000 miles with those girls.
He looks  like Samm Elliott  the movie star.. may be why Carol made a
comment.

rr