MULES!

It's wonderful to see that a MULE (hybrid horse) came in third in the Tevis.
Congratulations Sandy Brown!  You know something.  A man who states he is the
best trainer around, best saddle maker around, best shoer around, best
everything, told me that mules were STUPID!  In fact, he told me that not only
were mules stupid but that the people that owned them were very stupid!  This
person came to mule days in Bishop to sell his BEST MADE EQUIPMENT to STUPID
MULE OWNERS!  After mules days he made comments that NOBODY at MULE DAYS knew
what they were doing.  I love mules and believe that they are very intelligent
(as well as the Arab) and I totally congratulate you.  I hope that someday I
will be able to see more mules in the Tevis so they get the RESPECT that they
truly deserve.  Oh, incidentally, I have a 2 year old Molly  who stand
(measured correctly) 16.2hh and growing!  See ya, Jeannie