Mystery riders at Tevis

Richard has a photo of "Carolyn Tucker and Oman" going over
cougar rock on the Tevis page (follow the 1998 Webcast > Photos >
Cougar Rock links), but I don't think it's her... isn't
Oman dark? This horse is a chestnut... anyone know who it
is?

I have a Michigan Bluff photo of one of the front runners...
a man on a chestnut horse. Don't know who it is, but he left
MB just behind Marcia Smith. Any ideas on that one?

I think all riders should be *made* to ride obvious horses,
like Judy Long's Warpaint... Easy to spot who it is and
greet without having to scrabble through your rider list
first.

Does this illustrate how difficult it is to do this? Sigh.
It's sad it makes us look like such bumbling fools.. we're
actually quite competant, honest...

Oh, and did anyone see the TV crews that were supposed
to be filming? Any further info on that?
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo