Re: Wendal Robie's Bandos

Stacy,

If the name is *Bandos with the asterisk in front of the name it is not.
That is a Polish stallion of Comet breeding(which is great racing
bloodlines by the way).  If it is just Bandos with no asterisk then I
suppose it could be.  You could check with the registry as to the
registered owner of that stallion.

The Polish breeding is good as well as the Comet line is very athletic-I
own two horses with it in their background.  A mare with 820 miles on her
and my yearling filly.

Good luck horse hunting!!!

Sue
----------
> From: guest@endurance.net
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Wendal Robie's Bandos
> Date: Tuesday, August 11, 1998 3:27 PM
>

> PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO GUEST@ENDURANCE.NET!!!
> You must post replies to the actual sender listed below.
>
> From: Stacy Olsen
> Email: stacy_a_berger@intel.com
>
> I am considering the purchase of a horse  who's pedigree indicates the
grandsire is Bandos.  Is this the same horse ridden by Wendal Robie the
first 2 years  that Tevis was held?  Bandos on this horses pedigree is a
gray import from Poland with the AHR# 0290342.