saddle hunt: diagnostics

Hi y'all,

I've had it with (*(multiple blown fuse emoticons here, not in my graphics.
I want the little smoke plumes as in "Beetle Bailey")*) trying pain
provoking stuff on my patient little mare hoping it works just because "It
sure looks like it oughta fit."  I have made an appointment for saddle fit
evaluation with Joyce Harman DVM at HER place (Harmany Equine Center) way up
near Warrenton, VA.  Can't go til she gets back from China, first week of
September, so we ain't doing much riding except with the trusty bareback
pad...which Misty apparently likes.  (Hm.  That WAS one of my projects for
this year, learning to stay on bareback at age 48 with all kinds of
orthopedic infirmities already present....)

I'm hoping I get a critique of my skewed riding posture as well as Misty's
locomotion, and anything else pertinent.  Maybe some chiro for both of us...

Anyone care to comment?  Anyone been to see Joyce or her partner Carol?
Email privately unless someone else wants to know.

Sally Spangler (stepnout@swva.net) & Misty the Spanish Mustang
534 Falling Branch Road
Floyd, Virginia 24091