Re: A dark day for Arabians

Kat wrote:

AND, if you are going to show in an "open" show, then you should be
judged against the same standard as all the other horses, not expect
the judge to make exceptions for your horse because it happens to be
of another breed.

WHAT!!!  You mean your arab or my paso should have the same low head
set and shuffling gait as the qtr horse if we are all riding in an
open western pleasure class?  I don't think so!!!  I believe arabs
(or morgans or any other breed) have their own standards for western
pleasure, etc. and any judge worth his or her salt should know the
difference.

Linnea & Pesadilla - how won't shuffle for anyone!

Linnea G. Skoglund, Ph.D.
Dept. Bioagricultural Sciences and Pest Management
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO 80523
phone: 970-491-6950
fax:   970-491-3862