Re: looking at Tevis photos

And you know you're BUSY at the Tevis, when you take 200 photographs and
never even notice what saddles and tack they're using, even when you're
still looking for the right saddle for the right horse!

We've still got pictures to upload to the web sites.  I gave some of mine
to Lucy from today's awards ceremony.  I have lots from the Haggin Cup
judging today, which I'll resize,etc., and send to Donna for web page
creation.

Got Samm and Cathy all loaded up; they were going to take showers and head
out of town *tonight*, without stopping at Nikki's.

Lynne