you people are great!

Wow, I feel like I'm there...you guys are great with the Tevis update.
I can tell whose riding with who...cool!  Too bad for Cathy and Samm!
Darn!  How about Sandy Schular, is she still in?  Keep them com'in and
thanks! I was able to download a little of Lucy's stuff...looks good
what I could get.  Anyone know who Anne Sands is riding?  Kimberly
(&Mystery the Morab..."lounging away at Pt.Reyes")