Remington the Super Tevis Pony

From: cheryl markham
Email: cponykid@aol.com

I would like to know more about Remington.  I was trying to track him during Tevis but seem to have lost him between Robinson Flat and Deadwood.  If anyone can tell me about this pony please email me.  I just started NATRC' ing with my 20 yr old quarter pony and am hoping to have the 1st Haflinger NATRC pony in REgion 1.