shoes

hi there everyone!
      I'm another newbe.  Of course I have many questions, I'll start with
only a couple.  I'm in Florida, so that"s where my first rides will be, and I
have done some clinics and benifit  rides and have read a late. I'd like to
know if I need to put shoes on my horse"s, who has good solid feet  and if so
what would be best for this area?   And what type of boots or shoes would be
best for me ? Mainly I thinking I'm riding be I my do some walking and jogging
with my horse.

                                                          What do you all
think,
                                                                        windri