Ontario question

Does anyone know if the probiotic FASTRACK is available in Ontario?

If not, what is a good source in the States from which I can order.

Also, where would I find a low protein (10%) sweet feed with a high fat
content in Ontario; specifically Eastern Ontario.  The good quality feeds I
have found have a minimum of 13% protein and little fat.  I don't mind
adding steamed-flaked corn and corn oil  to get the proportions I want, but
I board my horses with a friend, and it would alot easier to find a 'ready
made'.

Alison Craig