trotting to music

Try "Born to Run" by Emmy Lou Harris, but you've gotta speed it up some
for 8mph.  I find that if you're exhausted or in pain, the more words to
remember, the better...Sang "The Battle Of New Orleans" all the way
through my second labor (can you imagine the nurses' reaction?)...no
wonder Josie was born such a scrapper!

Born to Run

"Well I never did walk and I never did toe the line...
No man is master to me I ain't that kind...

I just put on my traveling shoes if you wanna win
You just can lose the time...or stay behind.

I was born to run.
To get ahead of the race.

And all I ever wanted was to be the best.
Just to feel free.

And to be someone.
I was born to be fast, I was born to run!

Well you take some chances
Sometimes you make mistakes.

But you don't do nuthin' unless you take the breaks.

Livin's as dangerous as dying in my mind.
Sure it makes you feel  nervous, but it makes you feel ALRIGHT

If makes you feel alright!
Chorus.  :-)

Angie and Kaboot (he makes me nervous, but he makes me feel alright!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]