Horse Bios for Tevis? Gimme, gimme

Following the initial write-ups about Samm and Cathy's
horse activities, I've been corresponding with Lisa Stein,
Rebel's owner. There's been a bit of correcting/editing
to the second web page as a result, regarding the use
of vosals and why Rebel's neck was like it was.

Reporting is difficult - trying to remember everything
you were told and then repeat it back without getting
it wrong - not the easiest of tasks.

Maybe we should put a disclaimer about it "anything
you read here is as true as I could make in, given the
time constraints and my limited memory capacity..." <g>.

Anyway, I've asked Lisa Stein for more information on
Rebel the mustang and his background, after being asked
by a list member to provide information on horses "other
than arabians" ;-)  And it occurs to me that many of you
own horses that will be out there on Saturday.

So (and we finally get to the point) in an endless
quest for background knowledge, I thought it might be
nice if you could send me short bios on your Tevis
horses that I could stick up on the web page.

Anything you fancy, that you think might interest
people (and bear in mind your audience are people
obsessed by the colour of horse poop, etc, so you
can't go wrong)

- horse's past endurance achievements, how well
conditioning has been going, any worries, how long
you've had him, what's his favorite colour, etc...
etc...

Don't be shy. People like to read the strangest of
details (Coujur: horse likes to eat other people's
belongings), so anything you can think of, really.

Please forward them to me before mid-morning Friday,
when I'm hoping to leave for Robie and I'll see if
I can get them up.

thanks!!

Have fun on Saturday, you people.
--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@calweb.com
Repotted english person in Sacramento, CA

with Mouse and Provo