No Subject

Hi, it's Barbie Bellamak...I just finished my first ride in 7 years after
being way-laid with 5 lung surgeries and chemos for metastatic cancer. It
was only a 30 miler but what a great accomplishment for me! (By the way, I
yearned for a physically challenged division all that time just for the
social aspect and for my state of mind--but I'm not sure that miles,points
or anything should count. I'm of the old school that has a hard time
accepting limited distance rides, but both these divisions would be great
for certain times and situations.)  Anyway,I have forgotten my homemade
recipe for electrolytes and would love to get a hold of a good one. I rode
in the '70s and '80s and there probably has been more research on this
since then. Thanks, Barbie  ( Oh, Steph, why does the wrong sending address
get used when I push "reply?")