Strongid C and colic?

To:  Heidi Smith

I'm catching up on old posts for our server was down a few days, and I
saw a reference you made to "cases of colic at endurance rides related
to Stongid C".  Since my local vet has encouraged me to use the Stongid
C 2X on my horses, and I thought the manufactured practically guaranteed
that it helped prevent colic, I am quite concerned.  Could you please
clarify wwhat you meant by the connection of Stongid C and colic, and
let me know of any problems I should be aware of?  If this was discussed
in later posts, I apologize - I haven't had time to read them all, and
wanted to ask this question immediately.

Also to everyone out there, there was a post about the new higher bed
trucks - I have a new Ford - and the fact it makes the gooseneck
trailers tilt down toward the back slightly.  It seems that the reply
posts were sent directly to the inquirer, but I have the same set up,
and here, too, need to know what to worry about.  I have never hauled
before I went to the Moonless Ride a couple weeks ago.

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

Anna
New Mexico