Re: change diagonals frequently

.but it seems that
>Flower
>prefers the right over her left. I have to struggle (mild struggle)
>to stay
>with her left diagonal.

I thought it was my horse too, I swore my horse prefered the left, and my
friend claimed her horse forced her to be on her right.  Then I
campaigned her horse for awhile and guess what...still had a problem with
always wanting to be on the left.

When I switch to my right, Kaboot used to break into a canter.  It's
taken lots of practice, but now it's no big deal.  However, I find it
impossible to START posting on the right.  No matter what I have to start
on the left, then skip a beat to get on the right. By the way, I stand 2
beats rather than the double bounce.

Angie & Kaboot (left is right!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]