Re: change diagonals frequently

The horse may be even and it is you that is slightly uneven.  A slight
difference into levelness of the seat bones or fore/back evenness of the pelvis
will signal your horse to switch diagonals.  Haveing a dressage instructor watch
you ride might be a good idea to determine if it is you, the horse or a
combination.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL