SC symposium: thanks for the support

Hi again gang,

I've had additional pledges come in after posting my last list so I am
listing all the donors one more time. THANK YOU EVERYBODY!  To recap -
$255 was raised to pay Betsy Gilmans registration plus $10 -in case.
Vickie Smith is applying for the AERC trails fund reimbursement.  The
additional money will pay for the room that Vickie and Betsy will share,
plus travel expenses so that they do not have to pay a lot of $$ out of
their own pockets for taking the time to represent us.  Any money left over
will be sent to the AERC trails fund.    You ALL have been terrific, I
want to urge you to start thinking about the Arizona trails symposium
in Nov.  - LOTS of federal agencies involved and funding/advcocacy is
only part of the focus - VERY VAGUE so far as to what the rest of the
topics will be about.   I put a * next to people whose checks I've
already received.

	$10 Amber & Bob Roberts
	$10 Susan Kasemayer
	$10 Kat Myers
	$10 Lynne Glazer
	$10 Jillian Weems
	$20 Robin Everett
	$10 Carol Wingate
	$10  Mary Yager
	$20 Merryben
	$5 Libby Varno (16 years old!)
	$10 Glenda Snodgrass
	$10 Linda Parrish
	$10 Michelle Aston
	$10 Glen Foster
	$10 Mick Maul
	$20 Teresa Van Hove
	$10 Antionette (Chico, TX)
	$10 Teddy Lancaster
	$10 Stephanie Wind McCray
	$10 Beverly Schlegel
	$10 Carolyn (from NE)
	$25 Jackie Baker
	$10 Angie McGhee

         $15 Carol Bushway-Boardman
	*$10 Suzanne Solis
	 $10 Kitty Longino
	 $10 Sheila Noel
	 $20 Susan Garlinghouse
	*$10 Louise Bower
	 $10 Cindy Bell
	 $10 Sally Aungier
	*$25 Carol Patterson
	 $10 John Ayers
         $20 Connie Berto
        *$20 Debbie Lyons
         $15 Pat Gluckin

If you want Vickie (VT) or Betsy (GA) to know of any local issues
near them or national type issues they have both invited you to
contact them.
Vickie Smith - kiwana@sover.net
Betsy Gilman   bbgilmanbb@juno.net

My address for sending checks is: