Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, VMAXEPT Roger Rittenhouse wrote:

> What do you riders do for those long hauls out west?

_I_ put hay in the trailer, put the horse in the trailer, and drive.  I
stop every 2-3 hours to offer water (pretty much whenever I stop for gas
:)).  I will stop at rest areas for a while to let them rest, and if the
situation warrants it will get them out.

It has never occurred to me to give my horse electrolytes for the trailer
ride, and I have never done so.

kat
Orange County, Calif.