Re: Carbo Rat Bombs OD

Joe asked why I pre-loaded.. the trailer trip -long.
As indicated in another response, i only fed 1/2 normal dose.. that is
normal from what I would give in  a ride..I  gave Perf/Win on the road
and ABC RideRite in camp.
We were out in the sun no shade. Was hot.. it seemed appropritate at the
time.
Still dont think that was the problem. Since we had no repeat problem on
the trip home.

Now the delemina -- what to do for the next long trip..as in Frt Valley.

Do what I normaly do or cut back and give nothing for the ride up, then
dose when we get there?
Joe what did you do on the longer trailer trips in the SE?
We have not had any problems with the short hauls.
Difficult to get a repeat test.. and whats the risk? IF the trailer trip
gets her dehydrated?

What do you riders do for those long hauls out west?