Need Stable:moving to East Bay

Hello..Needing help here.  Husband transferred in Marina business from No.
Cal.  to East Bay...Where to live? + Keep one or two horses.  We ride
endurance and some dressage to keep our wits and body in shape (horse and
rider). We are looking at everything from rental apt. to small house (boy
those prices are high)...can keep horses at a sympatic stable or private
residence???? Any help appreciated.  We are looking at the area between
Berkely, Pleasant Hill and Martinez:all ideas considered.  Thanks for any and
all aid.  Pamela Burton