Re: NATRC

> The tied to panel or trailer is for uniformity in stabling & is safe for
>  the horses if done properly (lead rope long enough so they can get head
>  down & eat, even lie down, but not so long as to get a leg over).

I'm really uncomfortable with this one.  I've trained enough young colts to
know that if the rope is long enough for them to get their head down to eat or
lie down, it's long enough for them to get into trouble.  I've seen it happen
and I sure don't want to put my horse into such a predicament.

I'd like to do a NATRC ride someday but not if my horse has to stay tied to
the trailer all night.  Is there ever a time when overhead picket lines,
electric corals or stalls are allowed?

~Nora & Tucker
  Ocoee, FL