riding adventures

From: Teresa Mc Hugh
Email: sierramx@pacinfo.com

Take a break from competitive riding and check out Mexico's Sierra Madre range on horse-back this winter.  Discover authentic rural Mexico far from the tourist traps.  I am offering customized tours of the high country.  We will visit ranches, colonial towns, areas of wild and scenic beauty.  Lots of opportunities for photo ops and cultural interaction.  Ride with real Mexican cowboys and bi-lingual guides.

sierramx@pacinfo.com