Lost replies

Sorry guys - I accidentally deleted 2 replies (I get excited about my delete
key sometimes) and I need to find out who emailed me about the free Arab
gelding and the Q-pony mare for a few hundred her ein Cal. The second one I
lost was someone asking about our OF western Saddle. My mouse is VERY TOUCHY
and if I get a little bit in a hurry...well, you know! If whoever emailed me
is listening, better write back!