Crabbett Belesemo Trad daughter for sale

BELESEMO TRAD daughter for sale:  Seven year old grey 15.1hh mare out of
Spanish dam CC Monserrat.  Gracious is a beautiful fleabitten mare with a
substantial extended trot, a calm demeanor, business like attitude and trail
smarts. Although she has not competed, we ride several fast 25 mile mountain
rides a week. Low p&rs.  Never been bred. Sound.  Located in Bozeman,Montana
and in Sandy, Utah. (Not because of a split personality but due to job
responsibilities that take me to both locations and Gracious travels along.)
I have her priced at $6,000 Please e-mail me privately or call 801 943 3637 or
406 587 8602