Re: sundowner?

Suggest you contact our good friends ~ Craig and Christine Daniel ~ owners
of Sundowner Trailers of California.  They can be reached at 530.887.9502,
fax:  530.887.9503 or the toll free at 800.887.9504.  They are located at
1450 Grass Valley Highway in Auburn.  I do not know if they have a
website.  I think they are setting up at the Gold Country Fairgrounds.

See you all during pre-Ride week in Auburn and at Robie Park.

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
WSTF
http://www.foothill.net/tevis