Re: Fwd: AERC Trails Fund

Lori and other trail preservationists,,,,,, Lilly Endowment, now the
largest endowment in the U>S. was set up by the law firm of Baker and
Daniels in Indianapolis.  The Endowment has been very active in supporting
amateur sports.  So much so that Indianapolis is now known as the amateur
sports capital of the U.S.  It would be my recommendation that Baker and
Daniels set up the trust and the trust have its offices in either
Washington D.C. Lexington KY, or Indianapolis, In.  If we are going to be a
player on the national scene the trust should be where the action is. I
would also suggest the finincal management of the trust be placed in the
hands of Terry Nance out of Tenn.  Lots to think about here to do it right.
Jerry Fruth...Hickory Ridge

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, LABUP@aol.com wrote...