Re: Rain Rot

Dear Rain rot sufferer

You posted your message so far back now I have forgotten who you are. Sorry.
Have you tried Aloe Vera. You can get a lotion here in the UK that is
supposed to be very good for rain rot ( we call it rain scald) and scratches
(we call it mud fever). I don't know if you can get Aloe Vera over there I
would have thought so but it is a natural product and supposed to be
soothing as well as good to clear up the condition.

Bye