Mega-sel questions

Hi ridecamp!

Can someone please email me with the levels of selenium in Mega--sel?  A
couple of people have suggested it in regards to my previous questions, but I
cant find anything in the archives.

I cant seem to find anything with levels higher than 90ppm per pound. ( and
please, no one panic, I have been working on this for quite some time, I'm not
blindly poisioning my horse.)

If anyone has had good results from a specific product, please let me know.  I
would be interested specifically in blood levels, dose, and length of time to
bring the horse up to an adequate level.

Thanx alot!!!!

Julie and Rayna