Endurance riders relocating

I have some very good friends that are moving from Arlington, Tx to South
Maryland.  They are leaving today to spend about a week there looking for a
house and room for 3 horses. They will be moving the second week of August.
They have 2 daughters in high school and a son 18.  The dad and daughters
ride endurance, the mom crews and is a *major* help around camp, she has
been ride secretary for a couple of rides here.

They are hoping to find some endurance or other long distance riders in the
area that can show them around,  good trails and such, and maybe have
someone to train with.

You can reply privately to me, I will give them the messages when I see
them before they leave.

Thanks, Becky Huffman