FUNDS FOR AERC TRAILS COMMITTEE

Connie Berto wrote the following:

>   Item for thought:  how do we keep replenishing the AERC Trails Fund?
  Can we put our thinking caps on (as my mother used to say) and devise
some way(s) that will keep the $$$ coming in, so that we can help people
attend these conferences in the future?<

Here is my thought:  Our AERC SPONSORSHIP COMMITTEE has, to date,
acquired the following signed Sponsorships commitments:

EASYBOOT, NATIONAL HORSE SPORTS FOUNDATION, and SUNDOWNER TRAILERS, INC.
have committed to $27,000.00 per year thru the year 2000...plus
additional peripheral funding of $24,375.00 for other uses.  AND our
Committee is not finished with our goal of raising at least $60,000.00
per year in new funds for AERC.

I believe there are corporate Sponsors out there who will commit funds to
AERC to be used for trails.  Additionally, some of the people I have
contacted have asked about the possibility of an AERC Endowment Fund and
we are actively putting this in place.  AERC can have several different
Endowment Funds, one specifically for Trails.

The AERC Sponsorship Committee is very active and creative, but we are
always open to ideas (and new Sponsors), so if you have one or are one,
don't keep it to yourself...you can contact me at my e'mail address or
phone me at 915-581-1146...
or mail to:  Randy Eiland - PO Box 1193 - Santa Teresa, NM - 88008.

Randy Eiland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]