Tevis

Hope to get some help.  We're heading to the Tevis from Kansas.  We have a
spot to stay Sat. night but need help the next two nights - someones pasture
or just a park where they allow horses.  Sun. night we'd like to stay between
Rawlins and Rock Springs Wyoming - closer to Rock Springs.  Mon. night we'd
like to be between Elko and Battle Mountain Nevada - all of this is on I-80.
Appreciate any info you might give us.  When we travel east we sometimes have
a difficult time finding places to take horses so I'm trying to avoid that on
this trip.
Thanks in advance.
Margie Burton
kansas